Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally Friday

Last night I stayed up to late reading The Great Gathering but I had other things to get done. Of course my house is a disaster but today was payroll at work and I didn't even start on it until I had finished the book which meant I was up really late and up really early this morning in order to finish it. I paid for reading but getting very little sleep but the day is finally drawing to a close and I am so ready for bed.

When I got home from work this morning I called a friend who brought her kids over to swim this afternoon. They have three girls who S loves to play with so she was in heaven. It was fun to sit and visit while the kids swam. A wanders around the outside of the pool throwing everything in and thinks it is so fun.

Luckily after swimming S took and much needed nap and I made cookies. We have our family reunion in 2 weeks and we are camping so I am trying to get a little ready for the trip now. I baked the cookies and put them in the freezer so we could enjoy them while camping. I need to make a few more batches and freeze them so we can share with the family.

While the kids were swimming my sister Kris called and asked if she could stay overnight tonight and come up and visit. It's always fun to see family and they are driving up from Orangeville now and should be here between 10:00pm and 10:30pm. I still need to get all the clean laundry off the bed in the spare bedroom. I was able to get A to bed and the other two kids are swimming again with some of the neighbors while R watches them and watches a movie on his new projector using our white fence as his screen. My other sister in Logan will come down in the morning to spend the day. I think we may do a little shopping and the kids will do lots of swimming. Z and R are going to a Bees game tomorrow night so Z is super excited for it.

No comments: