Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthday Party Fun







We had S's swimming birthday party yesterday. She invited girls from her school class last year, a church friend, neighbors, cousins and Patty's kids. There were lots of kids swimming and for the first hour it was a little crazy keeping an eye on so many little ones who didn't swim very well. They all had fun and S got lots of fun gifts.


About an hour before her party she was riding her bike and fell off. I could hear her screaming all the way down the street. The cute neighbor boy rode her bike home for her and to tell me about her injury but I could hear her way before he reached our house. She got a cut by her eye that bled down her check and a few scraps on her arms. It was painful for her and when my sister, the Nurse arrived she cleaned it up for her (she wouldn't let me touch it) and got the gravel out of it. S wouldn't swim for a while either but finally joined in on her birthday party fun.

No comments: