Monday, August 18, 2008

Haircuts for the Kids


This morning this kids and I went shopping for school supplies. They loved picking out their backpacks. Both think the need one with wheels, but I don't think they do. I let Z get a black backpack with wheels but I told S she needs to wait a few years. After school shopping we went for haircuts at Cookie Cutters, a new shop in Bountiful. I know years ago Patty worked in a kids salon but I have never seen one around here and it was such a darling store. My kids loved playing the computer game, picking out a movie for their station and picking a chair. S picked a cute pink car and Z pick a gray airplane. The cute lady even cut A's baby mullet for me (and of course I didn't take my camera for the actualy first cut). They had fun shampoos so we came home with rootbeer shampoo and balloons and suckers. I did spend more but the kids had fun. I saw their sign and they do manicures so I'm going to take S back soon for a cute manicure, she will love it.

1 comment:

Patty said...

There haircuts are very cute. Sarah is so cute in your last post, hard to believe she is getting so big.