Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally Friday


R and I came home from Snowbird Monday morning. The kids stayed up with their Grandma and cousins. Grandma brought them home midday Wednesday. They did the a bunch of the Snowbird Summer Activities including the Alpine Slide. Snowbird also has crafts and games so the t-shirts they are wearing in the picture they colored at one of the craft activities. The kids had a lot of fun and were a little sad to be home.
S's 6th birthday is this Sunday. We will have her birthday party next Saturday. She said she wanted a Chucky Cheese or swimming party. Not a hard choice for me since I hate Chucky Cheese and we have a pool. I need to get the invitations out today.
Today we have had some drama with all the vehicles at our house. We parked Grandma's trailer in our backyard and we have 2 trailers or our own plus our two vechiles that we drive and the two vehicles that we need to sell. Oh I also forgot the flatbed trailer. A nice policeman came to let us know about a neighbor complaint with both trailers parked out front so I actually moved one of them today. I never drive the suburban with the trailer but I figured I could drive it around the block and park it, which I was able to do without any problems. Both vans are squeezed onto our driveway and the flatbed is down the street and needs to be moved for a neighbor but the new neighbors have the lock key since DH told them they could borrow it while they are moving in. Anyone interested in a suburban, van or camp trailer????
This past Saturday we met our new neighbors. They are moving in throughout the week. Their family has a son that was in Z's class last year so they have been playing non-stop since Z got home from Snowbird. I wish they had a girl S's age, bummer. We are happy to have neighbors again, although we used to use the driveway for extra parking.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Does life ever slow down in your neck of the woods?

So a new family next door. It will be nice to have a new family in the ward.

Have you tried to list your vehicles/camp trailer on either Craig's List or KSL? We have had a lot of success with both of those sites for selling things...yeah, they weren't vehicles, but they do get a lot of traffic.

Becky said...

I know he has listed them on KSL but I don't know if he's kept up with it weekly.