Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sunny & Windy Saturday




Today Z had a soccer game. It was so windy, the poor baby just sat on my lap trying to hide from the wind. I didn't think it was cold but luckily I brought jackets for the kids because they all were cold. After soccer I took the 2 older kids to the neighbor's house so I could go birhtday shopping for S. Her 6th birthday is tomorrow and I waited until the last minute to shop. I realized yesterday that R probably wouldn't be home much today or I may get called into to work in the after noon so I had better go in the morning to make sure it gets done. I was undecided on what to get her but finally went with what she was asking for the most.
Since I wasn't sure when R would be home tomorrow we decided to go out to dinner tonight and open gifts. S picked IHOP because she wanted pancakes for her birthday dinner. We all had a pancake or crepe dinner and S opened her new metalic rose Nintendo DS Lite anb was very happy. I picked out a few games I thought she would enjoy; Cake Mania, nintendogs. Hannah Montana Music Jam. I have to admitt, I don't play video games, I just don't have a desire or interest but I was kinda excited to try out Cake Mania. After dinner the kids went to play night games with the neighbors so I played Cake Mania for about an hour. I was pretty bad but it was a little fun.

No comments: