Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Doctor Update

I went to the doctor today and she said I was a 2. Yay! Again, this doesn't mean much but it's better than a 1.

The doctor was worried about my blood pressure she said it was too high. She had me rest on my left side for awhile and then took my blood pressure again and it was higher. She sent me home with instructions so take it easier, rest for about an hour every morning and afternoon lying flat on my left side, and do only do light household chores not heavy cleaning. She said if my blood pressure doesn't improve by next week for my appointment the doctor will put me on all day long bed rest. I've never had problems with my blood pressure before so this is new to me. I asked her to just induce me today but she didn't go for that yet. Anyway, I will try to follow her instructions but I am hoping that I'll have the baby by next week. Patience!

No comments: