Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Update


Last night we braved Christmas shopping at Toys R Us with the kids. We took them to purchase gifts for each other and it's funny how after an hour of walking through the store several times they still had a difficult time deciding on what to get. I had to keep reminding Princess Izzybee to focus on her brother and sister because she kept finding toys she wanted. I'm glad that part is done. I'm still not finished with all of our shopping but daily I'm working on it. Again, I hope by the end of the week.
My blog ticker reminds me that I have 19 days until my due date. Please, please happen soon. I have a doctor's appointment this morning. Last week the doctor said I was only a 1 which basically means nothing. I keep hoping that today she will say I'm in labor or something. With ZMan I went to the doctor and he told me I was a tight 1 and he would probably see me back there the next week. That night my water broke. Then 3 years ago with the Doodle the doctor said I was a 4 so I thought I would deliver within the next 24 hours or so. Six days later she finally came. It's amazing how different each pregnancy is. The unknown is killing me.
This past Saturday Randy and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. Instead of planning a special date like we should have we spent the day as a family with the kids. It was fun and Randy took me to one of our favorite restaurants. We should have at least gone out alone without the kids. We did take the kids to see the Princess and the Frog. It was such a cute movie, I loved it (even though I did snooze through it a little).
After Friday the kids are out of school for 2 weeks. I'm happy about this break and I know they are so excited. Their dad plans on taking them skiing which again they are very excited for. Hopefully we will be able to do some other fun stuff but it depends on this baby and when it decides to join our family.

No comments: