Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Posted by Picasa
We had a fun Christmas yesterday. Of course I realize that I didn't take enough pictures. I was up until the wee hours of Christmas morning wrapping gifts which was awful but once that was done Christmas was great. I will never again wait to start wrapping gifts at 10:30pm Christmas night although this year I did have a good excuse.
The kids were happy with their gifts. ZMan wanted Guitar Hero World Tour and finally Santa gave it to him. He also got new Heelys, DSi games and Wii games. He spent a lot of time in the family room downstairs playing his new games. Princess Izzybee got an Easy Bake Oven and Heelys from Santa and we gave her games for her DS, Bendaroos and Phxo's. She is excited for her cousins to visit today so they can bake together. The Doodle was so excited to open gifts, she loved all the presents. She got a new baby with baby accessories, A My Little Pony Baby, a Leapster 2 and games along with other toys. She is happy and we are still opening things. Most of the day was spent napping and relaxing which was wonderful. I don't think we've ever had such a lazy Christmas day.
My mom has the few days off after Christmas so she flew up from St. George Christmas Eve to visit for a few days so it was perfect that Baby Ruby had arrived. It was fun to have Mom here for Christmas. Today Tiff and her family are coming down for dinner.

No comments: