Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday Tidings


Woke up to snow this morning. Too bad it's not a Saturday and we couldn't just stay home warm watching Christmas movies and enjoying our Christmas tree.
We finally got our Christmas tree up this past weekend. We mainly let the kids do it. I did put the lights on and the top half of the ribbon on the tree. By the bottom half my back was killing me so ZMan finished the ribbon and even though it doesn't look "perfect" he did a good job. The kids hung the ornaments wherever they wanted and I just let them. The Doodle has been playing with the ornaments ever since and I just have to let her because otherwise I would be yelling at her all day long. It's funny how I used to be so particular about the tree and where everything went and I've had to let it go as the kids have gotten older. I still need to finish putting up some of our Christmas decorations through the house.
This past Saturday we went up to Logan to see Danni get baptized. It was so nice to share her special day with the family and see how happy Danni was. Watching Allen baptize and confirm Danni was pretty awesome as well. Congratulations Danni!
I have a doctor's appointment this morning. For a little over a week I've been having contractions so I'm anxious to see if I'm dilated at all. I am so ready to be done with this pregnancy. I'm not sleeping very well so I've spent many late nights watching Christmas movies on Falalala Lifetime Channel while my family is in dreamland. I so hope I go early.
I am about halfway done with Christmas shopping so I need to finish that up this week. I was hoping to already be finished but I still have stuff to get. I am jealous of everyone who is done. I'm stumped on Princess Izzybee, the other two kids were easier this year. My goal though is to be done this week.

No comments: