Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Things

It's been a busy week and a busy day. I worked late and got up early and worked so I could finish everything up and not have to worry about going into work in the morning. The kids are out of school tomorrow so hopefully we can have a relaxing morning and fun day.

Tonight the kids at their Halloween Carnival at school. I was hoping they would forget about it so we wouldn't have to go but of course they did not forget. The 2 neighbor kids came over and asked if they could come with us and luckily R got home from work 5 minutes before we left the house. I counldn't have survived without his help. He took care of A while I followed the older kids around and visited with other moms. The kids had a great time and ate lots of junk and as so full of energy but also very tired.

S had her creative dance class after school. I'm going to have to stay and watch the entire class next week. When I came to pick her up this evening she was sitting on the side of the class just watching. She did this one other time and it drives me crazy. I asked her if she wanted to take the class, which she says she does so I don't understand why she sometimes doesn't participate. I told her if she doesn't want to participate then I will take her out of dance because she is wasting my time and the teacher's time (not to mention wasting money). Next week I will watch the entire class and see how she does and also talk to her teacher.

Saturday we are going to Logan for Danni's birthday party. She turned 7 on October 20th and is having an ice skating party. We should try to stay up overnight but I am supposed to teach YW on Sunday so I'll have to see what I can figure out.

No comments: