Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Wishes

Last week I went to our local Farmer's Market and bought some cute things. There was a stand of bread and I choose coconut bread that was eaten up by bedtime that night (although I never got a piece). I found a cute Potato Bag made from cloth that you put in your microwave to make baked potatoes. There was also found a Scentsy stand so I picked some new bars to melt and they smell so good.

I am trying to get work stuff done today so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow. I'm not having much luck because I'm also working on laundry and baking cupcakes and cookies for our camping trip. Friday morning we are getting up early and going camping with my family down to Cedar Mountain in the San Rafael Swell. It should be warmer there then if we were heading to the mountains. We are taking our 4-wheelers and the kids are so excited. It will be our last camping trip of the year. Tomorrow I need to pack, load the trailer and go shopping. I also need to get the house cleaned up because it is a disaster and R's mom is coming tonight to stay overnight and the spend the day with us tomorrow. So much to do and so little time.

Last night my friend Tammy took our family pictures. We went to an area behind Lagoon hoping for some fall colors. The leaves hadn't changed much but the area was so pretty and the few pictures I saw were still beautiful even without the fall colors. It's such a challenge taking kid's pictures and A did not want to cooperate a whole lot. I think Tammy got some pictures of her but she did not want to look at the camera. While Tammy was snapping shots of A on the bridge I asked A who was pretty and she pointed to herself and said "I pretty." It was so cute. She loves to point to her clothes and hair and say pretty and have me add bows to her hair to be even prettier. So to hear her say she was pretty while pointing to herself was so cute and funny.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How fun that you're going camping!! I love Tammy's work. I joined her photography website and am hoping to learn lots from her and her friends.

Have a safe trip this weekend!!