Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday Wonderings

We gave soccer things three nights this week but next week it will be four nights. I am sometimes amazed at how busy my kids keep me. Our soccer game tonight was in North Ogden and next week we have 2 Ogden games as well. The previous games and the remainder after next week are in Centerville which I prefer since the games are 5 mintutes from our home. Z was excited to have Grandpa come to his game tonight. What a great grandpa because he came to his game last week also when he was up visiting.

Saturday R took Z's bike in for a much needed tuneup. Z has been sad all week to not be able to ride his bike to school. I think it's great that he enjoys riding his bike so much especially since his ride home from school is uphill. While at the bike shop R bought S a new bike. My sister gave her a purple bike last year but it's a little big for her so she has been riding Z's black and red bike and has seemed fine with it. At the bike store she picked out a blue bike with flowers. I thought for sure she would get a pink bike so I was surprised by her choice but she loves it. While Z and I were at soccer S and her dad picked up her new bike. I love to watch her ride her bike. She peddles and peddles so fast, her little legs just go and go and she is a speed demon and loves it.

We are planning our final camping trip of the year during UEA weekend. My sister and her family will join us along with my dad and his wife and maybe my stepsisters. We had such hopes of lots of camping trips this past summer but we only went once so you can imagine that R is very happy to be going again. We are looking at the desert since the mountains will be so cold in a few weeks. We've also talked about going to Disneyland this month. We had so much fun last year when we were there the week of Halloween. I don't know if we will actually do it or just talk about it.

S and I are talking about getting her room painted and she showed me some colors she would like. My hopes are to go pick out paint and maybe get started this weekend. We will see.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It is amazing at how busy kids can keep you! Jayden's in soccer, karate & piano and that takes up 4 days of my week.