Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Saturday

My sister and her family spent the night last night. Of course my kids are thrilled to spend time with their cousins. I'm going to go make us all some homemade buttermilk pancakes for breakfast since it's the only thing all the kids seem to eat.

My Dad aslo came back up again from Price yesterday to be admitted back into the hospital. Monday he had problems and now he's back. It sounds like he will be for the weekend so they can get on top of whatever is wrong. I didn't go see him last night because I was watching the kids and didn't want to atempt to go visit with 5 kids by myself.

Today is Z's birthday party. His party is at Kangaroo Zoo and he is so excited to have his party. He will have good friends from church and school and his cousins. I'm sure the kids will love the bouncy toys and have a ton of fun. I just hope I can take a lot of good pictures. We may also try to go see Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. Over the years it's become a tradition to go see a movie after Z's birthday party. I think my sister and her family will go home tonight and my kids will beg that they stay one more night. We also need to find some time to go visit Dad at the hospital. I know this will be a day we will need more time to do everything we want to do.

Oh and it's my brother's birthday, he turns 36. We don't seem to have to have a lot of contact with him and his family. I hope he has a great birthday!

No comments: