Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Stuff

I woke up in the middle of the night with little A puking. Poor baby. I'm not sure what caused this, we haven't been around anyone who is sick the last few days. I'm not feeling very good either so I think I have a touch of what she has. I'm doing tons of laundry since the puking never happens just once so I have lots of yucky bedding.

We got up early yesterday evening from St. George. We had a fun visit with Grandmas and everytime I drive away from my family I resolve to visit more often. Thanksgiving dinner was at Grandma C's house and dinner was yummy. My mom was invited along with her husband's daughter and two grandkids and then some family friends so we had a good size group. A kept me busy through dinner and insisted on my plate so I had to eat of her tiny plate which turned out to be good because I didn't overdo it on food. Grandma took the kids to see Bolt and they all loved it and we took the kids to see Santa twice and did a little shopping. I am glad to be home and I'm glad A didn't get sick while we were visiting.

2 comments:

Patty said...

I hope she feels better soon. Poor kid, poor mom.

Kerrilyn said...

Becky...I love the blog. Randy told me on Facebook to check it out. He said you were the blogger of the family. Yah, I can't really see Randy spending much time blogging. Although, he used to put Christmas wreaths on his Suburban, so who knows!