Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Madness

Well, I think Z has been happy with his birthday. We woke him up with a little chocolate cake singing "Happy Birthday". I also went to his class this morning and took treats and shared pictures and stories about him. He loved it. Tonight we let him pick his favorite restaurant to go out to eat at and guess what he picked? Can you believe Denny's! This boys loves Denny's. Ever since this time last year when we spent a week in California and every night after we left Disneyland we stopped at the Denny's accross the street and ate dinner, he has loved Denny's. We tired to get him to pick a different place to eat, but he really wanted Denny's. Z was also happy with Mariocart for the Wii.

My dad came up from Price tonight with an infection in his leg from his surgery. He has spent most of the late afternoon and evening in the ER at the VA Hospital. They may admitt him but we are not sure what is going on yet. I was going to go see him after dinner but since he had not been admitted yet and didn't want to take the kids to run around the ER and drive everyone crazy and pick up a million germs so we just came home. He had so many complications after his surgery last year, I hope it's not as bad this time.

2 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Happy Birthday Z!! I think it is hillarious that he loves Denny's. I also hope that your dad gets better and all is well. Infections are tough.

Patty said...

Happy Birthday Zack! That is terrible about your dad, I hope they get it all figured out.