Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Musings

I have to admit I don't want it to be Monday. I wanted to sleep in and I don't want to rush around this morning getting the kids ready for school and then going to work with Doodle. I don't want to worry about homework after school and fight with my kids about it. I want another free day. It is Monday, my free days are over until the next weekend. I have lots to get done and I'm making a list so I can remember everything.

My dad is coming up to stay with us tonight. He is having surgery on his knee for a knee replacement on Wedensday and he has doctor appointments tomorrow. I can't remember how long he was in the hospital last year when he had his other knee done. Hopefully his recovery is better for this knee surgery, last year he had so many complications after he had gone home.

A turns 2 on Thursday this week and Z turns 9 next Monday. I have no idea what to get them and we have enough toys and junk around here. I won't do a party for A, just our family but I need to plan Z's birthday party and deliver inviations.

Today my goal at home is to clean up the spare bedroom. Scrub my kitchen and living room floors and put clean laundry away. It would be nice to get my meals planned for the week and go grocery shopping if I find time.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good goals! I am still working on my Saturday goals LOL.

Just wanted to say that your family pictures over @ Tammy's site turned out AWESOME!!!!

I know exactly what you mean about not knowing what to get them. I cannot stand all the crap we have around here and I'm dreading Christmas.