Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally Friday

I can't believe Easter is a week away. I need to finish up my Easter shopping and plan our Easter menu.

Last night I joined my sister Tiffany's family and Dad and Denise at Red Lobster for dinner. It was a last minute thing and the kids were excited to see Sam, Danni and of course baby Rocky. Dinner was yummy, I didn't order my absolute favorite meal, I stuck with a healthier choice.

This afternoon Patty is coming down for a visit. I'm hoping to clean my house a little before she comes, but between work and stuff it may be a mess when she gets here. I guess she's seen it messy before so it's not a big deal. My floors need scrubbed and I'm not sure I will get to it.

Tiffany was headed to Emery County to stay with my other sister Kris for the weekend. I wish they had had room in their van for S, she would have had fun with Danni for a few days. I will go down with the kids tomorrow morning. Z hasd Cub Scouts after school and they are going to a reclying place and will be gone longer than normal. I'll just pack tonight and leave once we are up and ready in the morning. The kids are excited to play with their cousins.

Next weekend is Spring Break for the kids so I'm excited for at least 2 no school days.

No comments: