Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tales of Tuesday

I was so excited today because Enchanted came out of DVD. When we saw this at the theater last year I absolutely loved it. I just thought it was the cutest movies and S and I were so excited to be able to watch it whenever we wanted. My plans this morning were to run to the store after I got the kids off to school and purchase the movie. R sneaked off just as the kids were leaving for school and bought and surprised me with it and we watched it this morning. Now S and her firend are watching it.

The kids' spring soccer starts this week and S has her first game tonight. She is excited. Luckily Z's team has a bye this week but next week begins our busy life after school of games and other activities. Z is also going to be doing baseball which I think will interfere with soccer so I'm hoping it's not to tricky.

I'm trying to clean the house this afternoon and catch up on laundry. The kids are out of school on Friday and Monday and I don't want to worry about the house and do something fun. What are your plans for Easter?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I haven't seen this yet! We were going to go and rent it tonight, but I have to get ready for our trip tomorrow and decided not to. I can't wait to see it thought!!!