Sunday, March 9, 2008

We can go camping this summer

The week before last R was able to sell our monster huge camping trailer. He was bummed because he thought he sold it for to low. We didn't lose money, we paid for the trailer and our California trip so I'm fine. I think R wanted to make a bunch of money. Last week he bought a new trailer in Wyoming. It's only an 18 foot trailer so it's tiny compared to our last trailer. R said we can try it out and if we think it's to small we'll sell it and get another one. Friday R drove to Wyoming to pick up our new trailer.

R has already started planning our camping trips for the summer. Some friends invited us to go on a couples weekend 4-wheeling trip in May. It is a 25 mile ride in so 25 miles back out. They say it's really fun and I know R really wants to go. We need to find someone to watch our kids. The same friends also invited us to go camping with them over Memorial Weekend. I've done it before with S but I'm looking ahead to camping with my 16 month old and I'm dreading it. I'm just dreading the mess she will be and make, but camping with our family will be fun. We sold our trailer last year in the spring so we didn't camp all summer and we really do enjoy it.

No comments: