Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Stuff




Last night I met my sisters in Sandy for Gage's double header. It was freezing cold and windy and I finally had to retreat to the car with the baby. Luckily I came prepared with gloves, hats and coats. By the time the games were over and we had dinner we didn't leave the valley until 9:00pm and had a 2 hour drive. My book on my iPod was excellent so I was able to stay awake (since I had been up since 4:00am). We reached my sister's house at 11:00pm very tired and ready for bed and a busy Saturday.
Z went to a baseball camp this morning that my sister was in charge of. He had a great time and luckily the weather was a little better than yesterday. I guess Z's glove is too small so we need to get him a new one.
After the Baseball Camp we rushed to change and go to the nursing home to celebrate my Grandma Mary's 90 something birthday. I saw many of my aunts and uncles and cousins I haven't seen in a long time. We had fun and although my grandma doesn't recognize any of us it was good to see her. We got together for dinner at my sister's house after the birthday party.

No comments: