Monday, February 9, 2009

1st Family Victory Candle Dinner





We had our first family Victory Dinner tonight. Z completed his multiplication pass offs so we celebrated his achievement. Dinner wasn't anything fancy because I had to come up with something the kids would eat so we had spaghetti. Z thought that lighting the candle and then blowing it out was pretty cool. Little A tried to blow the candle out the entire meal. Z also ate on our "You are special plate". I am working on the victory candle journal as well.

2 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

I had to laugh at Randy's comment on your facebook about the victory dinner. That is soooo Randy!!! It sounds like an awesome thing to do though. You are a great mom.

Tiff said...

I really like your new tradition with the victory dinner, I especially like the journal idea and just may steal it from you. Tell Z how proud we are of him. Love and miss you guys!!