Sunday, February 15, 2009

Skiing Saturday









Yesterday R went skiing with Z. Z has had a few lessons but it has been awhile. He was so excited to go that he even gave up 2 soccer games to hit the slopes early in the morning. They skiied from about 9:00am until about 6:00pm. I can't believe that Z survived that long, it was so cold. Anyway he said he loved it and had a ton of fun. Next weekend we are going to see my sister in Steamboat Springs Colorado and Z is excited to ski again. S and her cousin will both take skiing lessons so S can't wait for the visit either

While they skiied the girls and drove to Heber City to visit Patty and see Oliver. It was nice of Patty to let us invade her house for the day. Oliver is so cute and tiny.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Tell Z I am very proud of him. One day he will have to teach me how to ski! It is one of my goals to someday go.