Monday, February 9, 2009

Good Weekend


We had a nice weekend although I wish it were longer. Z had an early morning soccer game on Saturday which got us going early and ready for the day. The team lost by 1 point but Z had fun. I caught up on some laundry and cleaned the house a little. Then Patty and Brian's family came over for dinner. Brian worked on my computer and helped me clean up and organize my iTunes. Patty and I were able to visit while the kids played. With the baby coming today it will probably be awhile before they come over so it was good to visit.

Sunday I didn't have to teach a Young Women's lesson so it was relaxing for me. R was able to come to church with us so it made church great. They started a family relations Sunday School class that we started attending yesterday which I really liked. After church the kids went with Aunt Holly to her house to play while I caught up on stuff and R and the A took naps. We went to Ogden to pick up the kids and had dinner with Holly's family and visited. While we visited S worked on her cute little Valentine's box and the other kids worked on their valentines.

The weekend always goes so fast, I wish it were longer.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I totally agree that the weekends go by way too fast! I am grateful for Monday's off to be able to do whatever catch up I hadn't got to on Saturday.