Friday, February 15, 2008

Finally Friday

I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day. Ours was busy but good. R and I didn't get to do anything special, he had a long day at work. We'll plan something for another night. The kids and I delivered Valentine cookies to friends and neighbors and I still have sprinkles all over my kitchen.

When I went to Weight Watchers Wednesday night I lost a total of 7 pounds for the last 2 weeks. I was happy about this, although I can't tell. Everyday I keep plugging away and it's so challenging for me.

The kids and I are heading to Patty's for the evening when Z gets home from Cub Scouts. It's been a long time since I've been to Heber City to visit her so I'm excited to sit and chat. Patty always cooks healthy food so I know I won't be tempted with something bad.

Tomorrow we are going to Logan to spend the day with Tiffany. My kids can't wait to see the girls. I talked to Tiffi today and the doctor told her if she hasn't delivered by Friday that he will start her. Exciting to have a tiny baby around.

Well I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

No comments: