Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Wonderings



I haven't been on the computer much this past week. Our computer crashed the other day so I'm using my new laptop. R gave me this as a Christmas present but honestly I have only used it once, he uses it a lot more than I do. I just like my regular computer better and my life is saved on it.

A and I have been sick for about a week. The past few days the cold has moved into our chests so it has been yuck. Hopefully we will start feeling better so we can go see Tiffi and baby Rocky.

Z had his Blue and Gold Banquet last night. The theme was the Chinese New Year and his den made the decorations. He had a good time helping. The boys all baked and decorated cakes and they auctioned them off. Z had so much fun making and frosting his cake. He actually came home with two cakes last night. Luckily I'm not tempted to eat the cakes since I know 8-10 year old boys made them and most likely licked their fingers many times.

Work has been extra stressful this past week, sometimes it just sucks.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I'm sorry that life is stressful...especially when you are sick. Like you really need one more thing, right? I hope that you get to feeling better and get your computer back up and running. There seems to be a lot of computer problems lately...knock on wood it doesn't affect me.