Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Stuff


I took advantage of our late church today and slept in until 7:00am with A. She generally doesn't sleep much past 7:00am. I cuddled with her while I tried to finish a book. I'm towards the end of the book where they mystery is getting sloved but I can't sit down long enough to finish it up. Hopefull before bed tonight.
I took some chicken out of the freeze now I am trying to figure out what to make for dinner in the crockpot so it will be ready when we get home from church.
I need to plan family night for tonight and Z and I need to work on some Cub Scout stuff. My goal is to work on Cub Scout stuff every Sunday so we can get Z going on his badges. I'm also working on laundry, not just washing it but folding it and putting it away. I wish everyday this week could be Sunday so I wouldn't have to rush around and get us all ready to be somewhere, I like my nice leasurily pace this morning.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Sounds like you got a lot going on. What are you reading?

Becky said...

I'm sure I don't have anymore going on than you do, it seems with kids we are just alwasy busy. I finally finshed The Seventh Sinner last night. I started in just after Christmas and I didn't have as much free time to read as I wanted.