Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Madness

Mondays are always crazy and I always have so much to do. Can you believe another snow storm this morning? I am so grateful for the snow, but we are just taking a beating at work with all the storms that have come through and we need a break.

I went to work this morning and collected my stuff to bring home and work. After leaving to pick S up from early out Kindgergarten I realized I had one more thing to do so I had to head back in, bummer. This cut into my grocery shopping time so extra bummer. It's early out for the kids this entire week for parent teacher conferences and I wanted to shop before I picked Z up from school so I only had to deal with 2 kids at the store. I spent a lot of time last night making my grocery list and planning my meals for the week. My shopping took so much longer because I had my WW points slider so I could figure out points for everything, again not fun with the two girls. I didn't get to finish, I needed to get more fresh fruits and veggies but I had to pick Z up from school. I'm hoping tonight R will be home from work early enough so I can run down the street.

We had a nice family night last night. R didn't make it home from work in time so the kids and I had it. In Primary Z had learned about Lehi's dream and had some handouts so he gave the lesson and retold the story. It was so cute to watch him. The past few weeks we haven't had family night but we've been doing good now for a couple of months. I told S I would help her with a lesson next week.

I'm making a new recipe for dinner and since it's like chicken nuggets I hope my kids like them.

No comments: