Friday, February 22, 2008

The Weekend

I should be going to bed since I've been up since 4:00am and I'll regret staying up late tomorrow. Once the kids are in bed I love to stay up because I have time just to myself but I really do need my sleep.

My sister is in labor now, I'm just waiting to hear some news from her. We thought about driving up to Logan but thought they need some time without peopel hovering. We probably won't see Tiffany's baby until Monday. There are supposed to come to a doctor's appointment in Salt Lake for Sammi so Mom or I will watch the new baby. It'll be interesting to see how A reacts to the little baby (they are supposed to name him Rockwell Allen and call him Rocky). I'll probably go up for a visit next week sometime when they've had a chance to settle in a little.

My step-sister, Daryl actually had her baby today. His name is Wylan and he is 8.5 lbs and 21 inches long. It'll be funny if both babies have their birthday on the same day.

Tomorrow a friend and her husband are getting sealed in the Salt Lake Temple so R and I are going. They have a luncheon afterwards (we'll see if I can stay within my points). I'm so excited for them. Craig was able to adopt her first 3 kids and then they've had 2 kids together so they will all be sealed. What a special day for them.

No comments: