Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday

Last night it felt like my allergies were bothering me but I think I am starting to get a cold and I think little A is as well. Of course we share cups, she seems to think that she must drink out of my water bottle and that it's hers. I hate getting sick and I hate having a sick baby. She slept badly last night so as soon as I get the kids off to school I will put her down for a nap (of course I need one also but probably won't get one). I will just work from home today so the baby can be fussy here instead of the office (:

This past week my WW has been going good. I stuck to my points and I've kept track of everything. I refuse to weigh myself until they weigh me at my WW meeting. It's a little discouraging because I want to see change right away and I don't and I don't feel like my clothes fit any different. I just keep reminding myself that if I stick to it they will and hopefully I will start noticing a change.

No comments: