Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Girls


S and her cousin

S wanted to show off her cute hair after Tiffi did it for her.

Aunt Tiffi put piggies in A's hair, so cute!



Aren't the girls so cute! My sister has been here for a few days with her family and I love having them here to visit. I love visiting with my sister, it seems like we don't get to visit as much since our families are so busy, but in the last few weeks I've seen her more and it's great! They can come stay with us any time. My kids love having their cousins over to play with and even when they start bugging each other, they love having cousins to play with.
Tiff and I's cousin is coming up for a BBQ this afternoon. I was able to see her in May for the first time in a million years. We've kept in touch a little through email but she lives in Orem so I thought we should get together. Since Tiffi had this day off I invited Valeria and her family over because I thought it would be fun for all of to re-connect. Her family is so darling and I'm so bummed that I didn't get pictures. We had a good visit and I hope we do this more often.

No comments: