Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday Wonderings



I think A is finally better. I thought she was all better Monday and then she puked again about 10:00pm Monday night but nothing yesterday. I don't know where this stomach bug came from but I'm glad she is feeling better. I still have lots of laundry to catch up, it's amazing.

Tonight is the Bountiful parade and fireworks for the 24th of July. In the nine years we have lived here we've only made it to the evening parade one time. The parade is at 6:00pm and it's always so hot that I don't go. Every year I have the good intention of going to the parade but as the day wears on I change me mind because it gets so hot. We always go to the fireworks and have fun. S is super excited for the parade today so I'm sure I won't be able to put it off today.

Yesterday S had a dentist appointment and had a tooth removed and a crown put on another one. She has to go back in two weeks to get a spacer. It was quiet the event for her and we weren't sure if she was going to let the dentist do what had to be done. There was some crying and whining and they used laughing gas which I'm sure helped her to relax a little.

The dog is supposed to get his cast removed today. I told R not to tell me how much the vet bill cost, I just can't bear to hear the amount. I'm glad Binks is getting better and as much as it cost he had to get his leg all better.

R bought a new BBQ grill and some new pool patio funiture which as really nice to go with our new deck. It all looks really nice. Monday night he rented a jack hammer to get rid of the some cement in the ground. I think once he cleans up the cement he can fill the hole, and get some sprinklers installed so we can get grass again in the back yard.




No comments: