Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Things


Mid-morning my dad called and they decided to release him from the hospital. His wife was already headed up from down home and my sister and her family in Logan were headed down to see what was going on. Since we weren't sure if Dad's car would start we took the kids to the VA Hospital to make sure the car was okay and R took it and had it checked out. By the time we got home with Dad and Densie my sister's family was pulling up. We've had a nice visiting and just hanging out. Denise went home for work in the morning and R and Allen worked on the deck (well mostly Allen since R was feeling sick). The swam all day long while Tiff and I chased the babies. Dad will go home tomorrow and he and Denise will be back up Monday for Denise's surgery. Tiffany and Allen are staying until Saturday. We had planned a BBQ on Saturday with a long lost cousin who lives in Orem. I'm glad Daddy is okay and I guess they will continue to monitor him.

No comments: