Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Stuff


My sister and her husband stayed until Friday evening to help with the deck. Tiffi had to get back for work and Allen wasn't feeling good so they went home. They are hoping to come back tomorrow to finish up the deck with R. It's mostly framed so they worst is done and I'm excited to see the finished product. Yay for a deck!!

Z went to a friend's house yesterday afternoon and they made Silly Putty. He has been having so much fun with it making "farting" noises. I know it's juvenile but I think it's funny. He is anxious for us to make it at home. I don't have any liquid starch or we would have made some today after church. The recipe is:

Silly Putty
1 Tbsp Liquid Starch
2 Tbsp Glue
Food Coloring (for color)
Vanilla (smell)

Mix is a bowl or baggy. The more it's mixed the better it is.

The dog went back to the vet this past Wednesday to get his cast removed but they had to recast him. He started chewing on his last cast and rubbed his leg raw so the leg wasn't fully healed. He'll need to wear the cast for another 2 weeks. I told R not to tell me what the vet bill is, I just don't think I could handle knowing. Poor dog, limping around. I'll be glad when he's back to normal.

I know R was hoping to go camping later this week but I'm not sure if we will or not. It depends on work and how busy it will be and how we are staffed. We are really wanting to go to Washington Lake in the Uintas especially since we didn't go there last year.

I hoping this week isn't quite as crazy as last week.

No comments: