Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Series Challenge Season 2

I found a reading challenge I thought I would join even though I'm a little late. It's hosted by Kathrin and it's Season 2 of the Series Challenge! The rules are - no set number of books, but participants have to get up-to-date on one or more of the series they are reading - and it runs June 1 through November 30.

I don't want to over committ myself so I may pick a few and add to it if I can. I'm going to start with:

From The End of Heaven (The Great and Terrible)

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Series)

Rise Of The Evening Star (Fablehaven>

Grip Of The Shadow Plague (Fablehaven)

Cherry Cheesecake Murder (Hannah Swensen Series)

Key Lime Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen Series)

Carrot Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen Series)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How fun! I can't start any reading challenges yet ~ I have WAY too much work to get caught up on, but once Breaking Dawn comes out I'm shutting myself in my room and not coming out until it's done. I have 200 pages left of Eclipse and I'm just in love.