Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally Friday



Yay, it's Friday!! I have a busy day today but I'm glad it's Friday. I got up early and got a lot of my work done and went in for an hour. I picked S up from kindergarten and we are doing homework and reading. We need to run to the library and I would like to get her hair trimmed. I also need to bake and frost more cupcakes before we pick Z up from school. Z has 2 birhtday parties today and he is so excited for them. S and R have a Daughter and Dude HoeDown at the school tonight so S is happy to have a dat with her dad.

A is starting to feel better although she still has a bad diaper rash. I antibiotics don't help with that since they make her have diarrhea but at least she doesn't have a fever and her ears are getting better.

I am working on the activities for the ward party tomorrow, I can't wait for it to be over with. I also need to work on my YW lesson. Where do I find the time because I would love a nap with A this afternoon?

No comments: