Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Things


I started Angels and Demons last year when we went to Hawaii. I didn't finsih it and finally started listening to it two weeks ago. Today while running errands I FINALLY finished it! I read DaVanci Code a couple of years ago and have been wanting to read Angels and Demons so I am happy I finally have read it. This book kept me on my toes guessing who was behind the Iluminati murders and just like Dan Brown's other books there is a twist at the end, just when you think you have it figured out.

I am supposed to be working on cleaning my basement but I'm on the computer. My basement is a diaster so I need to start somewhere. I also have laundry to keep working on. I'm still sorting summer and winter clothes for the kids.

S and I worked on homework and reading earlier. I just keep pulling out the Summer Bridge book for activities to help S learn her sounds faster so we can start on reading soon. Her class is also doing story starts and I don't think she knows enough of the sounds to do story starts. It seems like Z started this a little later int he year when he was in kindergarten.

This evening S has a soccer game. Next week is her last game until spring. YAY!! It's starting to get cold and I'm ready for a bit of the break that comes from not having weekly soccer games and practices for two kids.

No comments: