Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally Friday

Yay, it's Friday night!! I was hoping to get so much done today but it didn't happen. A is at a stage where she just doesn't let me get a lot done. She wants a lot of attention and she likes me to either play with her or hold her constantly. She also gets into everything and either undos what I just did or scatters things all over the floor. My lazysusan cupboard doesn't have a latch to keep her out of it so I have plastic containers all over the kitchen floor. I pick them up and within an hour they are all over the floor again. I feel like my life is like Groundhog Day.

Tomorrow morning we are trying to do our family pictures with Tammy. The weather is supposed to be bad but if it's not we will get them done. I just want to do the kid's pictures and not mine but R makes us do the whole family.

Danni's 6th birthday is tomorrow so we are going up to Logan for her birthday party at noon. S is so excited to play with Sam and Danni. We don't see them ofter enough. They found out this week they are having a boy and Tiffi is due the end of February. I need to go through my boy clothes so I can give them what I have.

I wish I had another day I could add on to the weekend. I might as well wish that a fairy would magically clean my house and fold my laundry.

No comments: