Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tuesday Doings


I had a nice quite morning yesterday. The older two kids went to school and A took her morning nap while they were gone and R went into work. I got a few loads of laundry folded while I caught up on some recorded TV shows. I kept thinking this is what it will be like when all my kids are in school. I wonder if I'm a terrible mom for wishing they were all in school?
The scout leader called yesterday morning to let me know they were having a Den Meeting after school and Z was invited and then later in the evening there was a Pack Meeting. Z was so excited and it changed the course of our evening. Z walked home from school with the other scouts and went straight to his Den Meeting where they came up with and practiced a skit for their Pack Meeting in the evening. At the Pack Meeting they carried the new Bobcats in on a pole with bobcat masks on, it was pretty funny and of course the boys at a wonderful time.
R had to help me with the kids after school today. I had visiting teaching so he picked up the carpool for me and got S ready for her soccer game. I ran in the door after visiting teaching and we had to run out for soccer. This was S's last soccer game for the fall and she starts up again in the spring. R took us to Artic Circle for dinner because I wasn't organized enough to have made dinner before going Visiting Teaching. We rushed from dinner to the Pack Meeting. I don't much about the scoutig program but Pack Meeting is not only for the scouts but for the families. They involved all the sibilings in the games and activities. After the Pack Meeting we couldn't find our car keys so we all walked home and finally started homework and baths. What a night!

No comments: