Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday TaDa

Good Morning. I'm trying not to work today so I can get a ton of stuff done for my week.

A has been sick for the last few days and I'm not sure what's wrong. She has had a fever but not much else. Yesterday she did throw up but only once. I can tell she just doen't feel good and I'm debating on whether or not I should take her to the doctor.

I need to bake a bunch of cupcakes for our Fall Fest on Saturday. I am in charge of the Cupcake Walk. I plan on freezing them so my kids will not eat them all before Saturday. I'm also working out the details for a doughnut tied to a string eating contest. I have arranged for one of our YW to do face painting so I need to pick up some paint today and find some simple designs for her to do.

R's best friend from Portland is a pilot for United and has a layover here tonight so we are meeting him and some of his family for dinner. They are like R's second family so I know he's excited to see them. I have a sitter for the kids, which makes dinner so much more enjoyable. It will depend on how A feels, I may just take her with us.

Of course there is also homework after school and cleaning up my house. I have a mountain of laundry. I also need to work on my YW lesson on Sunday.

No comments: