Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Madness

And so the week begins.... I feel like this week won't be as stressful and the past two weeks so I'm dreading it as much.

After church yesterday I was able to take a short nap with A which was heaven. R's brother called and said that he and Mandee were going to stop by to visit. I made dinner and Pumpkin Pie Cake while they played the Wii with Z. Z was happy to have moved his Wii to the TV in the living room and have new people to play with. It was fun to visit with Rick and Mandee, we don't see them nearly enough. When Z was A's age they lived with us and now Mandee is on her own.

Z and R have been working on Z's Pinewood Derby car. Even though Z won't be 8 when they have the derby they are allowing him to be part of the derby because he'll be 8 shortly after. They cut the car out last weekend and Z has been impatiently waiting to start painting the car all week. After church they started painting it and Z was very happy and excited.

After school Z has a dentist appointment. I'm praying he has no cavities. After today we'll be done with dentist appointments for 6 months. It's taken about 2 weeks to get through our family. It's such a pain and I hate the dentist. So far no cavities for anyone so I'm hoping Z is cavity free.

I'm hoping to tackle laundry today, I am so far behind on it. S has gymnastics tonight and we have homework. I need to menu plan for the week and make a quick grocery stop for a few things.

No comments: