Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday Thoughts

This has been such a crazy week and next week will be crazy also. I feel like I'm just barely hanging on this week and I can't wait for the weekend and conference. I hope I also get a few things done over the weekend that will help relieve the stress of next week.

I'm behind at work so I've been up everyday this week between 3:00am and 3:30am to get things done before the kids wake up. Last night I was so tired that when I put A to bed a little after 8:00pm, I also crashed. Yesterday and today I have work meetings after S is out of school so that limits my catch up for work time while the girls nap. I'll get it all done, I always do. I was hoping to get payroll entered and checks printed today so I don't have to go in to the office tomorrow but I'm not sure I can accomplish that one.

Our neighbor that haved watched my kids since we moved here 7 1/2 years ago is getting married tomorrow morning. We were invited to the wedding dinner tonight and I finally found a sitter. The sealing is tomorrow morning as we were also invited to it but so far I haven't found a sitter for the two girls. The reception is tomorrow night so we'll just take the kids. I was hoping to go up to Logan tomorrow night but I had forgotten about the reception.

I am on the activties committee in our ward and our Fall Fest is next Saturday night and I am in charge of activities. I am having a difficult time coming up with games for adults and kids. I can come up with kid games but we have a lot of older people in our ward and I don't think they will enjoy the kid games. This is causing me stress, although I think I am making it a bigger deal than it needs to be. I would have rather been in charge of the food than the activities. I hope at our Christmas breakfast I don't have to do decorations or the food.

At least my family is healthy and no one is sic.

No comments: