Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday Things

It's supposed to be a cold blustery day! I just love the fall!

Patty tried to see about us getting together yesterday but we had wedding stuff going on so it didn't work. I am going to go up the Heber to hang out, watch conference and let the kids play. I'm embarassed to say I haven't been to Patty's house for months so it will be good to see her new paint job and spend time with her family.

I got up early to catch up on laundry. With my busy week I haven't kept up on my house so it's a mess and my laundry it piled high. I really wish I was like Samantha on Bewitched and I could just wiggle my nose and everything would be all done.

Z isn't 8 yet but they are letting him do the Pinewood Derby this year. R and Z are supposed to go to a neighbors house this moring at 8:30 to work on his car. He has soccer practice at 10:00am (which bugs me since it's during conference). Z is excited about building his car so I hope he has fun doing it.

I found a recipe for Pumpkin Bread with a cream cheese mixture in the middle that I want to try this weekend. Anything pumpkin is yummy!

No comments: