Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sick Baby

Last night A woke me up at 2:00am and she was so hot. She has had a fever now for several days and once her motrin wears off she is miserable. After giving her some medicine and changing her diaper I decided I would call for a doctor's appointment today. Her diaper area is also so red a raw and she's had diarrhea for several days as well. Her ears were red so I was given an antibiotic and the doctor gave me a prescription for a yeast cream and diaper rash medicine together. When the pharmacist told me the cream would be about $200.00 I couldn't beleive butt cream would be so much money. He gave me suggestions on mixing my own cream up. I also let A go diaperless this afternoon to give her bottom some air. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I posted a comment, but it disappeared. Lilly woke me up at 2 last night. She had puked all over herself in bed. The other kids have been sick too. I hope A is feeling better soon.