Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday Worries


I have the worst headach and I just want to go to bed. I had a long day at the office. Until A was born I worked 8 hours at the office and I'm wondering how I did it. After working a long day today I am beat. I like how most days now I work a few hours at the office and a few hours at home. I don't feel as run down.
I'm sure part of my tiredness comes from being woken up at 2:30am this morning with the thunderstorm and wondering how long before it woke S up and then how long before she freaked out. It was just a matter of minutes and she was in bed with us. FOUR people in my bed, I got a great night's sleep! I finally rolled out of bed at 4:30am happy not to be crammed in there with 2 kids and R.
Last night I had to sit through a soccer game for S in the rain. Luckily R was home working with Z on his Pinewood Derby car so I left the baby home with them. I also was smart enough to remember the umberllas. I can't believe these little girls as to play soccer in the rain, poor things.
I started listening to a new book today Austenland and I think Patty would like it. I'm not very far but the girl Jane goes on a vacation to England where she acts and dresses like they did in Pride and Prejudice and she is looking for her own Mr. Darcy. I'm enjoying it.
I'm going to tackle the disheds and hopefully get some laundry folded before I herd the family off to bed for hopefully a good night's sleep.

No comments: