Friday, December 19, 2008

Favorite Christmas Movies

I love holiday movies I love watching them especially on days like today when it is snowing. Some of my favorites are:

White Christmas
I secretly watch this movie all year long, I love it!


It's A Wonderful Life
It can't be Christmas without this movie.


The Family Stone
I watched this for the first time last year and really had a good laugh.


The Santa Clause 2
My daughter and I love to watch this together, even when it's not Christmas.


The Polar Express
I feel in love with this movie and book.


The Bishop's Wife
I'm a huge Cary Grant fan.


What are some of your favorite Christmas movies? Amy @ My Friend Amy is hosting an Oville Redenbacher Giveaway in which you can win a month's supply of Oville Redenbacher SmartPop!

2 comments:

maggie moran said...

Love The Bishop's Wife! The taxi driver is too funny. :)

Amy said...

Great mix of movies! :)