Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun Anniversry

Last night R left for work about 9:00pm and never came home. It turned out he spent the night at Capital Theatre to get us tickets to Wicked. The box office opened at 7:00am and he was home by 8:00am this morning. What a wonderful anniversary present. I'm so excited to go in the spring. I'm not sure I would have been able to sit up all night out in the cold so it was so nice of him to do this. It makes it an even better gift.

Tonight we had a date and went out to the Mandarin for a yummy dinner and then we went to Rogers Memorial Theatre and saw Plaid Tidings. It was so good to have a night out together without the kids, we don't do it often enough and we need to. I have made it my goal to plan a monthly date night. The play was so funny, I really had a lot of good laughs and I'm glad we went. I tried to late to get tickets to the Forgotten Carols but waited until this past week and the seats were all crummy so next year we are for sure getting tickets to see it.

Tomorrow morning is our ward Christmas Breakfast and I'm on the activity committee so I have an early morning of cooking. It's also Sammi's 5 year liver transplant anniversary so we are spending the day with my sister's family.

No comments: