Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Musings

  • Wondering if we will get our Christmas tree up tonight, the kids are going crazy because it's still not up.
  • Wondering when I will find time this week to hand deliver all the Ward Christmas party reminders to every family in the ward.
  • Doctor's appointments for all three kids this week.
  • I still haven't started my Christmas shopping.
  • We celebrate our 10th anniversary this week.
  • The kids are begging me to make cookies.
  • I don't think the Peanut Butter Fudge I made tonight is going to set up (I wonder if it's because I used fat-free evaporated milk since it was all I had).
  • I want to sit down and read Shades of Earl Grey.
  • I can't seem to keep up with my recorded shows on Tivo so I need to start deleting some of the shows I used to think were so important.
  • I still need to order our Christmas Cards, write the Christmas letter (or delegate that to R) then address and mail our family Christmas cards.
  • Is it bed time yet?

No comments: