Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally Friday

Yay, it's almost the weekend. Although I feel like I will have a busy weekend at least we don't have school stuff to worry about.

Tiff and her family are coming down this morning since her girls are performing a dance recital at the Festival of Trees. They perform between 12:55pm-1:25pm which is during my kids school hours. I've been debating for 2 days if I should pull my kids out of school to attend. R finally suggested I ask them what they want to do. I think Z would like to be pulled from school but then he would also miss Cub Scouts and he doesn't want to miss scouts. S of course wants to see her cousins but then I think she will miss tumbling. So it looks like I will keep S with me today while Z is in school and scouts and we'll go see the girls perform and look at all the trees.

We still don't have our Christmas tree up so I am really hoping we can put it up tonight. It's on a high shelf in the garage so it's a challenge to get to but the kids are getting excited to put it up and I was hoping it would already be down by now.

My mom called me yesterday and she ran my best friend from my 10th and 11th grade years in high school. We were friends when I lived in California and were glued at the hip and did everything together. Of course we lost touch several years after I moved away but Mom ran into her in St. George. I was just in St. George last week so I'm bummed I didn't know she was there so I could go visit her. Hopefully I will be able to go see her before she moves in the spring.

No comments: