Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Worries


I was frustrated by last night. I called the doctor's office yesterday afternoon to see if I could come in for an earlier appointment since I'm still bleeding. I rescheduled for a week and a half away because the doctor is going out of town. It just felt like they weren't as concerned as I was. I called the ER and was told to follow my doctor's advice but my question for the ER is what they would do if anything if I decided to come to the ER. I decided I would wait until today and see how I was doing. My sister and a friend advised me to go to the ER but I didn't feel like it was urgent enough.
This morning I was just spoting and it was darker in color so I decided to just wait it out. A half hour ago the nurse from my doctor's office called to see how I was doing. She said I could just wait for my appointment on the 21st or they could try to get me in this afternooon or Monday. Someone else had just cancelled for today at 3:30pm so I took that appointment. The doctor will just do a quick ulatrasound to give me some peace of mind. I'm nervous about going in but I'm so happy the doctor's office called to check up on me. R is going to run home from work and watch the kids while I go in quickly.

No comments: