Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Van


I didn't share R's fun surprise for me a few weeks back. I found out I was pregnant July 24th and right away I told R that I would need a bigger car. I said by March we will need a van for me because although I could fit all the kids in my Volvo I wouldn't be able to fit the stroller which would be a necessity. A week later (Thursday, August 2nd) he drove home a gray Honda Odessy and parked it in front of the neighbors house. We stood outside talking for about 15 minutes and I didn't notice it until he started making comments about me not noticing so I looked around for something different. I noticed the gray van but didn't pay attention to it at first and then I looked at the license plate. He had transfered my Volvo's license plate 8COWIFE to the van so I finally saw his surprise. He had bought it on ebay before I had told him I was pregnant which I found kinda funny and the shipping company had just delivered it that day. The van is really nice. It's a 2004 and it has a DVD player for the kids and they know how to work it more than I do. I love all the extra room! It's defiantly a keeper.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

YAY!! YOu got on the honda Odessey Bandwagon!! LOL :) You will love yours, we have loved ours!! I love that "R" always surprises you with fun gifts!! What a keeper! :)